It’s good to create a product, publish a post on it, and wait couple years for Google to rank it. Well, guess what, that stuff doesn’t always work, and with this kind of competition that exists right now, I don’t think I need to convince you either.
Why do you think the top players in the industry, including Neil Patel, Darren Rowse or just any other guy focuses so much on building their Email list? Well, because it pays.
Email lists have one of the highest ROI’s in the industry. You get to convert your visitors into subscribers, and then your subscribers into paying clients. And guess what, you can use the same list, over and over again, and just see the dollar role in.
So I went on and did a brief comparison, in the format of a review on the top players in the industry.
Best Email Marketing Services 2019
GetResponse is playing the game since 1999. It has survived for such a long time, that I don’t think we need other proofs of its credibility. But if we take a look at the features, you’d start accepting the fact that it’s not only worth your trust, but totally worth your money and time too.
- Landing Pages:- The prime aspect what makes me fall in love with Getresponse is it’s landing pages feature. Almost no other tool has this feature included along with its Email marketing tool. And even if they do, they have additional charges. Well, with Getresponse you don’t have t pay anything extra .
- A/B tests:- It allows you to split test different variations of your page and thus maximize your results.
- Webinar pages:- Conduct Webinars directly from inside your GetResponse dashboard. No third-party app, plugin or tool needed.
- 500+ Email templates:- No need to mess with creativity, more than enough pre- made email templates for you. Just click>edit> send.
- 100+ landing pages at no external cost. 100 is a big number, so technically you get a page for any kind of need you have.
- Live Preview:- you can checkout how your Email would look like in the inboxes, this is a feature not every tool on this list has got.
- Drag&Drop Template Editor.
Those features were just a fragment of what it actually has to offer. And if you proceed to the pricing, you’d see they are not just affordable, but totally reasonable too.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers – $15/mo
- Up to 2,500 subscribers – $25/mo
- Up to 5,000 subscribers – $45/mo
- Up to 10,000 subscribers – $65/mo
- Up to 25,000 subscribers – $145/mon
- Up to 50,000 subscribers – $250/mo
- Up to 100,000 subscribers – $450/mo
See? What’s the starting price? A small $15, and you even get a 30day free trial !
Benchmark is a comparatively new player in town, being born only around 2004. I won’t get into sweet talks, let’s just get directly to its features:-
Benchmark is unique (but actually expensive compared to GetResponse) in its available packages option
There are two kinds of packages you get:-
- Email Based.
- Contacts Based.
The Email based package charges you based on Email you send. The starter plan allows you to send 600 emails, for $9.95/month.
While the contact based starter plan gets you 1000 subscribers at $18.95 (which you’d notice is $3 extra compared to Getresponse). I’m pointing out the difference because I feel there’s no real need of charging that extra $3 in respect to services or features.
- 400+ Email Templates
- Video Emails
- Online Surveys
- Email Delivery management
So in short, Benchmark is something that you can opt for when you need to get subscribers, and send them emails. Just this particular task can be done with perfection if you’re the benchmark guy. So feel free to go with it.
Mailchimp is another good, targeted Email marketing tool. It offers a limited free plan, ( you can’t use it’s autoresponder feature so you’re in a way forced to upgrade to it’s paid plans, because Email marketing just can’t be done without Autoresponders) , Good features and support.
It’s an easy to use Email tool with a simple interface. There’s really no mystery to it, but it does hold couple features which make it worth this list.
- Google analytics Integration
- Drag&Drop Template Editor which allows you to design your Email templates without the need to touch a single piece of code.
- Autoresponders:- Although you can’t get it with the free plan, but upgrading is worth the money.
- Geo-locations:- It allows you to track your subscribers location, thus helping you to better organize and plan your promotions according to their geographical situation, current affairs or any other trending topic.
- Integration:- Can be integrated with a long list of third-party tools and applications.
- Social media Integration:- Integrate it with Social media like Facebook and Twitter easily.
- Anti Spam filters.
Well, overall it’s a good Email marketing tool. There’s no real big “wow” feature to it but it still does it’s job.
It became a game player by around 2001. So you can count upon it’s 15 years of experience.
What’s really great about Vertical Response is its simplicity. All you need is an Email and a Password and you’re good to go. Apart from that, let’s take a look at its other features:
- HTML Template upload option.
- Drag & Drop template editor.
- Template Preview ( Although, it’s not live )
- Sign up Forms
- Email Analytic
That is about it, no I’m not saying it’s the best email marketing tool out in the market. But it Indeed is one of the bests in them no doubt. Specially if you aren’t a big geek and just need the basic features to go with.
Madmimi can be an option for you if you have some personal issues with the other tools above. There’s not a lot to say in praise of it, but then again nothing to say against it either.
It offers you cheap, simplified Email marketing services. It has got the Anti Spam filters, and good security. And it can be integrated with couple of third-party tools, namely:-
- Google Analytics
- Spree Commerce
- Capsule CRM
That’s about everything that there is about Madmimi. It offers you a simple, cheap Email marketing solution which you can u go for if you’re out here to experiment.
MailiGen has this unique concept of its packages. You ofcourse can go for its Contact based plans like every other plan in the world, which start at $10 for 500 contacts.
While, the real fun lies in its Email Credits packages. Where you have to buy credits, and you can use the credits to send as many emails as you wish.
These plans start from
- 2,000 credits – $20 (2 cents per email)
- 2,500 credits- $40 (1.6 cents per email)
And the price keeps decreasing as you go for a bulkier plan. The best plan reduces the cost to 0.04 cent per email and it’s $400 for 100000 Credits.
It gives you a limited insight tool, that gives you basic info about how well your campaign is doing. Also, you do get a Drag&Drop Template editor.
It has something unique too, the ability to let you add custom blocks to the template. So that you define an action, and a specific result will come up if your subscribers take that action. Well it’s a bit complicated for newbies in this field, but worth trying out.
I don’t think I need to spell it out for you which tool I’d go with compared to all the others listed above. Well yes, it’s GetResponse. I don’t know why exactly, but I’ve always found it more effective, and it’s features more expandable and dynamic compared to the others.
Also because, I’m getting a whole package of a Landing page builder with over 100 templates, an advanced 2.0 auto- responder, and 100+ email templates, which iis not so common with any of its competitors.
So yes, I’d say if you take my word for it, try getting the 30days free trial from GetResponse and decide for yourself.